Pelvic floor rehab
What is Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation?
Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation is a specialized area of physiotherapy for the treatment of Pelvic Floor Dysfunction.
Pelvic Floor Dysfunctions Includes:
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pelvic Organ
- Prolapse Chronic
- Pelvic Pain Constipation
Take a moment to ask yourself:
- Do you leak urine when you cough, sneeze, laugh, walk, run or exercise?
- Do you never pass up an opportunity to use a bathroom?
- Do you feel like something is “falling out”?
- Do you have difficulty emptying your bowel?
- Do you have pain in your pelvic region during sitting, excercise or sexual activity?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may have Pelvic Floor Dysfunction and an assessment by a Pelvic Floor Pysiotherapist would be of benefit to you.
Liza van Rensburg B.sc PT, CAFCI
Pelvic Floor Therapist since 2009. Specializes in female pelvic floor dysfunction and pelvic girdle pain.